Recent & Upcoming Events
January Events & Releases
- Mental Wellness Month, National Mentoring Month
- TF Release: Education about Bipolar Disorder – Video Release – 1/15/22
- Holiday: Global Family Day – 1/1/22
- Holiday: Human Trafficking Awareness Day – 1/11/22
February Events & Releases
- International Boost Self-Esteem Month, Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- TF Events: TBD
- TF Releases: TBD
- Holiday: National Safer Internet Day – 2/9/22
- Holiday: National Random Act of Kindness Day – 2/17/22
- Specialty Weeks: National Eating Disorders Awareness Week (Feb. 21 – Feb. 27)
Latest YouTube Episode
Latest Podcast Episode
Recent Media Features!
Colorful Creations program uses art to teach students mindfulness
By Anika Nambisan
The Taarika Foundation, a local nonprofit that focuses on mental health in children and adolescents, recently gathered students for a back-to-school tie-dying event, an activity aimed at melding art and mindfulness.
The Taarika Foundation’s main objective of “Supporting the Whole Child” was accomplished in this event. The foundation conducted a number of Mindfulness Workshops and seminars to teach stress management tools, including Mindfulness for Teens and Parents, over the past three years.
To teach the skill of mindfulness to young children, the Taarika Foundation launched the program Colorful Creations, using art as a medium to teach mindfulness.
Past Events & Releases
International Events & Workshops
We also conduct mindfulness sessions for underprivileged teens to manage academic stress among other things. The program on the left was conducted with the help of the Ray Foundation, in Pune on July 11th, 2018.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Our members get access to our monthly newsletters for free, receiving updates about our upcoming workshops/events, ongoing projects, and newest mental health resources.